follow url These hedgehog bread rolls are so irresistible and the perfect way to introduce kids to bread making. I have fond memories of all the little wholemeal rolls my Mum taught me to make, plaits, cottage loaves and knots but I’ve been intimidated by making bread for some reason. My last visit to Panasonic HQ inspired me to get over that. I could make bread the conventional way, as my Dad brilliantly demonstrates, and one day I will, but as a busy parent of two kitchen whirlwinds, I love the convenience of our breadmaker.source site http://www.tentaclefilms.com/?yutie=ironfx-opzioni-digitali&0e6=11
- 1 tsp yeast
- 500g (1lb2oz) strong white flour
- 1tsp sugar
- 1tbsp oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 300ml water
- 36 currants
- A little oil to glaze and stick on the currants
see url Methodgo to link
- Put the dough ingredients in the bread maker on the dough programme.
- When the dough has finished, divide it into 12 pieces
- Roll each piece into an oval shape slightly pointing one end to make a nose.
- Brush with oil.
- Stick on sultanas to make eyes and nose.
- Using scissors make snips in the make for the hedgehog’s spines